Wanted: (student) injector
We are looking for an enthusiastic (student) injector. In teams of mostly 2 employees you are responsible for finding the cause and sealing the leaks present. We work with private individuals, but also with large construction projects throughout the Netherlands. In short, a very varied and challenging job. Experience is not a requirement, but the willpower to learn in something new. Also have a look at our site for more background information.
What do we offer:
• Challenging and varied work
• Independent work throughout the Netherlands
• A very pleasant working atmosphere
• Good remuneration (in accordance with the Collective Agreement for the Construction & Infrastructure)
Internal training Job requirements:
• Vca certificate is an advantage
• Enthusiasm and willpower!
• The possession of driving license B (E is an advantage)
• Good speaking and reading skills of the Dutch language
• No 7-to-4 mentality, but perseverance
B&P Soil Injection was founded in 1998 and specializes in injecting soil to give it water-retaining or structural properties. In addition, remedying all occurring leaks in construction pits, masonry, concrete and other structures is our expertise. Are you interested? Then contact Kim de Groot and we would like to invite you for a personal interview: